LMD SyntaxEdit for Delphi / C++Builder|
(© by LMD Innovative, (http://www.lmd.de or http://www.lmdtools.com)
LMD SyntaxEdit represents a powerful and fast editor with syntax highlighting, customizable syntax schemes (schemes for many popular programming and scripting languages are included), Unicode and Code folding support. Besides that visual appearance of the editor is completely customizable. Along with the main controls a very powerful RegEx parsing engine and predefined dialogs for a simple and fast creation of editors are shipped with the package.System requirements
- Compatible with Delphi and C++ Builder XE2 + XE3, including 64bit support for Delphi XE2 and higher!
- Supported IDEs:
- Delphi 6, 7, Delphi 2005 - 2010, XE, XE2, XE3
- C++ Builder 6, 2006 - 2010, XE, XE2, XE3
- Delphi 2005.NET - Delphi 2007.NET
- Turbo (2006) Professional versions for Delphi, C++ and Delphi.NET
- All corresponding Studio Products (BDS 2006, CRS 2007, CRS 2009, RAD Studio 2010, XE, XE2 etc.)
- Documentation: Includes online help files for Delphi/C++ Builder integration.
- Operating System and hardware requirements depend on the installed Delphi/C++ Builder version.
- Supported operating systems: Win98 and WinNT4 or better (including Windows 7 + 8).
For recent Delphi releases LMD VCL package support same platforms as the VCL which is included in the IDE (e.g. Delphi 2009 officially supports Win2k or better only)
- Includes controls for adding powerful, unicode enabled syntax editor functionality to your applications
- Full sourcecode of library included
- Logical separation of Document and View, multiple views of the same text are easily possible.
- Code folding/outlining feature (also based on on XML syntax schemes)
- Unicode support! Fast! No size limitations!
- All standard editor features like Word Wrap, Clipboard support etc.
- Multilevel Undo/Redo, compound edit feature in document.
- Customizable 'special symbols' (spaces, tabs, line ends, line wraps)
- Customizable gutter with any number of bookmarks, breakpoints, line numbering, folding images, and custom bars (along with OnGutterPaint/OnGutterClick custom events).
- Bookmarks and breakpoints behavior as known in Delphi IDE: bookmarks never disappear when text is deleted, breakpoints will disappear when corresponding line is deleted.
- Different kinds of breakpoints are supported - with ability to set images for any kind of breakpoint, bookmarks and folding pictures.
- Supports custom collections of line markers, or just markers for any position in text. Markers positions will be updated during text editing.
- Support of different document types (DOS ASCII, Linux, MAC etc. formats)
- Virtual editing in view (as known from Delphi IDE).
- Predefined dialogs for Search (including regular expression based search), Goto Line etc. operations
- Property editor for syntax/color scheme editing included.
- Extensive demo projects with sourcecode
- Free updates via Internet
- A Site License covers unlimited number of developers in same organization at one location
- Free technical support via newsgroup (news.lmdtools.com), e-mail, fax or mail
- Also available as part of LMD IDE-Tools or LMD VCL Complete
|Tab "LMD Syntax"
TLMDEditView is the visible part in LMD SyntaxEdit. Use this control to specify look and feel, specify different gutter bars, handle keystrokes etc.
Content/properties of a document and its view are separated in LMD SyntaxEdit. Use the TLMDEditDocument control to handle the content of the document.
TLMDEditFindDialog is a non-visual component which can be used to show text search modal dialog. It indended to be used with TLMDEditView control.
TLMDEditReplaceDialog is a non-visual component which can be used to show text replacement modal dialog. It indended to be used with TLMDEditView control.
TLMDEditKeyBindingDialog is a non-visual component which can be used to show syntax edit key binding modifying dialog. It indended to be used with TLMDEditView control.
TLMDEditSyntaxSchemeDialog is a non-visual component which can be used to show syntax scheme editing dialog. It indended to be used with TLMDEditView control.
TLMDEditColorSchemeDialog is a non-visual component which can be used to show colot scheme editing dialog. It indended to be used with TLMDEditView control.
TLMDEditGotoLineDialog is a non-visual component which can be used to show Delphi IDE like Goto Line dialog.
It indended to be used with TLMDEditView control.
This component allows to connect directly to a TLMDEditView control and fetch the printable contents from it.