LMD ScriptPack for Delphi / C++Builder|
(© by LMD Innovative, (http://www.lmd.de or http://www.lmdtools.com)
LMD ScriptPack is a collection of native VCL components and classes that can be compiled into your application royalty free. This package enables Delphi/CBuilder applications to support active scripting languages installed in Windows Scripting Host (such as VB Script, JScript, etc). It provides the ability to run scripts from within your application and to share any application object inherited from TPersistent with the script interpreter engine. The TLMDScriptControl component allows to operate with Delphi objects, unit routines and variables in script, including reading and writing published properties, running methods, setting script procedures as event handlers etc.
Since release 4 an integrated debugger for handling the supported script languages is included.
LMD ScriptPack allows to extend functionality of an application by external scripts - source code changes or to rebuild projects is not required!
- Compatible with Delphi and C++ Builder XE2 + XE3, including 64bit support for Delphi XE2 and higher!
- Supported IDEs:
- Delphi 6, 7, Delphi 2005 - 2010, XE, XE2, XE3
- C++ Builder 6, 2006 - 2010, XE, XE2, XE3
- Delphi 2005.NET - Delphi 2007.NET
- Turbo (2006) Professional versions for Delphi, C++ and Delphi.NET
- All corresponding Studio Products (BDS 2006, CRS 2007, CRS 2009, RAD Studio 2010, XE, XE2 etc.)
- Documentation: Includes online help files for Delphi/C++ Builder integration.
- Operating System and hardware requirements depend on the installed Delphi/C++ Builder version.
- Supported operating systems: Win98 and WinNT4 or better (including Windows 7 + 8).
For recent Delphi releases LMD VCL package support same platforms as the VCL which is included in the IDE (e.g. Delphi 2009 officially supports Win2k or better only)
- Native languages (PasScript and NativeVB) VM with native x64 and debugger support. No Scripting Host required!
- Besides native language implementations: Includes VCL script component and helper classes which enables Delphi/C++ Builder applications to support active scripting languages installed in Windows Scripting Host (VB Script, JScript, etc).
- Allows to run scripts from application and to share any application object inherited from TPersistent with script interpreter engine
- Full sourcecode of library included
- Extensive demo projects with sourcecode
- Free updates via Internet
- A Site License covers unlimited number of developers in same organization at one location
- Free technical support via newsgroup (news.lmdtools.com), e-mail, fax or mail
- Also available as part of LMD IDE-Tools or LMD VCL Complete
|Tab "LMD Script"
Enables Delphi/CBuilder applications to support active scripting languages installed in Windows Scripting Host. In doing so VCL objects can be used within scripts and vice versa.
The TLMDSourceUtils control provides services for parsing, searching and generating of script fragments (e.g. procedures) which can be used as event handlers for components. It is useful when LMD-ScriptPack and LMD-DesignPack packages are combined for setting up an integrated scripting languages IDE.
TLMDScriptDebugger allows true multi-module multi-language debugging capabilities for the script controls.